Top quality pyromorphite specimen. The nice apple green color is so impressive, issuing resinous luster, and the crystals are a little transparent under light. The crystals are small barrels in clusters on the matrix. Ideal specimen for collectors! Size: 73 x 57 x 24mm, weight: 39 grams, mined from Guangxi province, China. This item is in the category “Collectibles\Rocks, Fossils & Minerals\Crystals & Mineral Specimens\Display Specimens”. The seller is “art.work” and is located in this country: CN. This item can be shipped worldwide.
- Specimen Type: Display Specimen, Collectible specimen, showcase
- Item Type: Mineral Specimen, crystal, rock
- Form, Shape: crystal cluster
- type of mineral: pyromorphite
- quality: AAA quality, no damage
- treatment: natural rough mineral specimen, no treatment
- location: guangxi province, china