Beautiful pyromorphite and cerusite specimen. The pyromorphite has stacked barrel shaped hexagonal prismatic crystals in clusters on the matrix, while the cerusite crystal is a snowflake form and vitreous luster. Size: 22 x 12 x 10mm, weight: 3 grams, mined from Guangxi, China. This item is in the category “Collectibles\Rocks, Fossils & Minerals\Crystals & Mineral Specimens\Crystals”. The seller is “art.work” and is located in this country: CN. This item can be shipped worldwide.
- Treatment: natural rough mineral specimen, no treatment
- item type: mineral specimen, crystal, rock
- type of mineral: pyromorphite, cerusite
- specimen type: display specimen, collectible specimen, showcase
- form, shape: crystal cluster
- location: guangxi province, china