Nice pyromorphite specimen which has stacked stubby barrel shaped hexagonal prismatic crystals in clusters on the matrix. They are translucent and the eye-catching color is a peak-green, with a resinous luster. From Guangxi province, China. 100 x 90 x 60mm, 474 grams. This item is in the category “Collectibles\Rocks, Fossils & Minerals\Crystals & Mineral Specimens\Display Specimens”. The seller is “art.work” and is located in this country: CN. This item can be shipped worldwide.
- item type: mineral specimen, crystal, rock
- type of mineral: pyromorphite
- specimen type: display specimen, cellectible specimen, showcase
- form, shape: stubby crystal cluster
- treatment: natural rough mineral specimen, no treatment
- location: guangxi province, china